Wednesday 14 November 2007

I've had a few weeks without lessons for a variety of reasons but back into it now. The Rachmaninov preludes are ok note wise but need polishing. The Chopin Ballade is coming along - just (ha ha) the coda now. I've started two Moskowski studies - more melodic in general than the Czerny ones I think.

It's a very small world. I sat next to a guy I didn't know at a recent Stephen Hough concert. He was with another young man and I thought, how sweet, they're out on their first date. Well, that's how it seemed from their conversation which I couldn't help but over hear with sitting right there and all.

Anyway, I spent last Saturday afternoon examining second year medical students and who should be there, as a fellow examiner but this guy! He plays too but that's as much as I found out because the bell rang again.

No comments: